Business Development Manager - Medical Devices
A rare opportunity has arisen for a dynamic driven sales person who has a proven track record in capital medical device sales. You will be working for a company who are well established and at the forefront of innovation within their sector. The organisation are looking for or require a business development manager to work and develop new business with several large accounts within the Northern Territory.
The Core Responsibilities of The Role Are
- Develop new sales in prospective accounts, developing relationships with senior healthcare professionals
- Managing existing accounts to not just retain but also grow business organically
- Driving sales and launching new equipment and associated consumables into accounts
- Delivering sales and forecasting reports to the NSM
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to outperform their current state and join a company that rewards excellence with high bonuses. You will already have experience in capital sales into the NHS or relatable healthcare sectors as well as high achievements in your sales career.
You Will Need To Have
- Knowledge of NHS structure and hospital sales.
- Experience of medical device sales, preferably in a theatre environment.
- Demonstrable ability to grow business and accounts.
- Ability to successfully negotiate with procurement and other relevant bodies.
The salary is as expected for such a role; up to £50k basic with £100k OTE