Due to company growth our client are seeking to recruit for an experienced Financial Analyst who can produce and roll out Financial models to be presented to Senior management and Board level Directors.
Key Skills will include:
- Create and regularly update 5 year projections of the Group’s financial position
- Ensure integrity of financial models and projections through implementation of suitable controls, documentation and testing
- Integration of financial and non-financial data into the models
- Work closely with all areas of the business to determine and challenge key assumptions that will form the basis of the financial projection model.
- Aid in the creation and development of ad hoc financial models and analysis to assist and support strategic initiatives and business cases.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Analyse past and current trends to facilitate and support timely and definable planning and decision making.
- Provide ad hoc assistance and intelligence to all areas of the business in terms of converting data into meaningful information to make decisions.
- Create professional reports to summarise the output of modelling which has been carried out.
- Assessing forecasting tools used across all departments.
- Work with the IT department to recommend suitable technology solutions to enhance our financial modelling.
- To undertake ad hoc duties as directed and agreed with the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the use of VBA and have advanced Excel Skills.