Senior Paid Search/PPC Analyst
Looking for a new and exciting challenge? Market leaders at PPC advertising within their sector, my Client is looking for a PPC / Paid Search Analyst responsible for developing, administering and managing all Pay Per Click media strategies. You will have a minimum five years' experience in PPC, and your role will involve the setup, implementation, tracking and optimisation of PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets.
A thriving organisation, specialising in the full range of legal services underpinned by their background gained in personal injury and clinical and medical negligence law. They are experts in personal and business law as well as assisting in anything from buying a house, to managing intellectual property, or claiming after a car accident. The leading authority in their field, they've won awards for their work getting people the compensation they deserved after an injury or accident .
They provide the opportunity for career progression while being supported by a strong team and have office events including; Feet up Fridays, Dress down Days and Meals out.
Main duties include:
- Plan, setup, implement, track, analyse and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets.
- Optimise campaigns to deliver the best possible ROI.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with campaign goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy.
- Cost estimate and budget management.
- Ad Copy writing and testing.
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup).
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Data analysis to ensure they are making the right campaign decisions.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Analysing CPC campaign performance and recommend next steps.
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and campaign ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting.
- You will also work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure they deliver consistently across the board
Key qualifications and attributes of candidates include:
- You will have a strong knowledge of the search engine marketing industry.
- Experience of working in a KPI driven environment with clear evidence of how you have achieved and exceeded goals and targets
- You will have a minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position.
- You will be organised, determined and persistent.
- As well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships.
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician.
- You will be able to effectively analyse data to draw meaningful conclusions and strategies
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential.
- An ability to consistently hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including google analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC as platforms (ADWords, Yahoo Bing)
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.