Sales Support - Furniture/Interior Fit Out - Leeds
Due to their acceleration in growth, a leading workplace solutions studio is recruiting for a Sales & Customer Service Support member to join their team and provide support across numerous locations in the UK.
The company are an established provider of workplace furniture and solutions in the UK, who are successful in working with some of the leading brands in the industry.
Location: Working Monday to Friday, based at the companies offices in Essex.
- £25,000-35,000 basic dependant on experience
- 10% yearly bonus
- Healthcare, pension
- Additional benefits – ride to work scheme, retail discount schemes, spring events, Christmas events
- Negotiating best prices with suppliers
- First point of contact for all clients - Maintain high levels of customer service at all times, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Provide support for the preparation of tenders with projects and sales team
- Handle any questions or queries from clients regarding the tenders
- Attend on site meetings as and when required
- Implement process to ensure the best level of service is being provided at all times
- Issue any internal and external client reports
- Assist with the preparation for exhibitions, seminars, launch events and meetings
- Carrying out credit checks, order processes, assisting with quoting and costing
- Ensuring all projects are schedule in the most timely and costly manner keeping in mind logistics and installation procedures
- You must have experience working within interior fit out or furniture industry
- You must be a team player who has a proven track record in working in a busy fast paced sales and customer service environment
- Experience with handling customer issues, and communicating with all levels of professionals
- It is essential that you can confidently process information quickly and accurately, and remain organised at all times to manage database of clients
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Office Skills including; excel, outlook, wood, PowerPoint
- Previously worked with order management systems
Qualifications in Admin or Customer Services is desirable.
If you meet all of the above requirements, and you’re keen to join a established interior solutions company who are accelerating their growth, then please apply with your CV today.