Business Development Manager / Territory Sales Manager
Attractive package to attract the best
We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven Graduate Sales, Field Sales Territory Managers with at least a year’s sales experience to cover UK territories including Scotland, South Midlands, London, Southampton and Dublin among others.
Perfect for people with 1-2 years sales experience, who are committed to learning and winning, and able to balance this with the commitment and passion to deliver an excellent customer experience.
An international leader in the design, production and distribution of products for the dental sector, an area in which it has achieved the world's highest growth rate.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role is targeting the UK dental sector and will focus on driving expansion in the UK market. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for working with dentists to ensure their success through the adoption of our suite of products to ensure the long term success of customers.
As part of a customer facing team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions across multiple countries, you'll be joining over 600 professional sales staff, including numerous product specialists who make up a fast-growing and highly-motivated global team.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Spending three weeks to learn the award winning products, value proposition and further development of sales techniques through the Sales Academy and Sales Training teams.
- Being mentored and coached by co-travelling in the field with Product Specialist and Senior Territory Managers.
- Keeping up to date by means of periodical sales meeting, upgrade courses, hands-on experience alongside specialists in the sector, as well as by means of participation in workshops and congresses dedicated to dentists.
- Working in partnership with our team of Product Specialists and Senior Territory Managers to develop and execute a sales and account management process that proactively engages your prospect and customer base and ensures adoption and awareness of products and capabilities.
- Engaging with your prospects and customers to drive a high volume of sales through understanding of your customers’ business needs, with the ability to communicate business value and ROI of products and services.
- Strengthening client relationships, up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Generating short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Providing accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Attending industry events and managing user groups to generate market interest.
- Meeting weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly goals and established metrics by driving new opportunities and selling solutions into dental and hospital accounts within your assigned territory.
- Maintain excellent market data quality to ensure full visibility and accuracy on all sales and account management activities
- Work with the product team to provide feedback on the growing requirements of your customers
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
This exciting market leader place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow their business and build on their success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• At least 1 year’s new business sales experience, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
• Articulate and professional, with high level of business acumen
• Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers
• Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Results oriented
• Excellent time management skills
• Team Player
Apply for your dream role today- we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
This role requires someone with immense ambition and passion. This is a fantastic opportunity for people to grow with us whilst contributing to the growth of the business.
Please note that the final interviews will take place at our Headquarters week commencing 3rd July. We will interview suitable candidates locally as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.