Real Estate Solicitor - Brighton
Real Estate Solicitor - 2-4 yrs PQE - Brighton
Working for an award-winning, rapidly growing and forward thinking law firm this company are seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join their team in Brighton.
As an experienced Real Estate Solicitor you will be working on both commercial and residential property transactions. You will be expected to develop good working relationships with clients and other team members, and to work with others across the firm's Real Estate department. You will be responsible under supervision for own caseload of work and own fee targets.
- Previous experience of commercial and residential property work
- Good drafting and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant property legislation and relevant case law
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to advice and negotiations is highly important
- Previous experience of working closely with clients and acting as their legal advisor
- Business Development & Client Care
- Experience of managing and developing client relationships
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary and benefits.
To apply for the role of Real Estate Solicitor in Brighton, please contact or click the 'Apply' button below.