UPS Field Service Engineer
My client, a nationwide specialist in UPS, Switchgear and Data Centre related products are recruiting for a UPS Service Engineer to cover the South East of England. The position is ideal for an experienced professional within the UPS, Switchgear or relevant industry who wants to join a forward thinking company and be part of a well respected service team UK wide.
The company offer excellent rewards for your work with a highly competitive basic salary, excellent overtime rates and prospects as well as the opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging environment.
You will be expected to:
- Carry out preventive and reactive maintenance as well as commissioning activities on Electric UPS and associated power products
- Adhere to all health & safety regulations within a critical environment
- Travel to customer sites and respond to call outs in a timely manner
- Assist in the correct ordering of parts etc.
- Work necessary over time hours in order to meet the current and future business needs
- Provide a high level of communication with Customers peers and team member in order to assist in addressing customer issues and promoting the Business
- Assist Service coordination / planners as necessary in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Assist direct sales and project managers with enquiries / projects
- Work closely with customers to ensure the client are identifying their current and future needs
As a candidate you should have:
- HNC or relevant technical experience
- Current technical knowledge in UPS along with one or more of the following areas: HV systems, LV systems, BMS / monitoring, SE Software, UPS, cooling in Data centres, process or industrial applications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
If you feel you have what it takes to become the part of a hugely successful UPS company then we would be very keen to hear from you