Quantity Surveyor - Utilities - Cheshire
Due to a large increase of new projects all starting in 2017 and 2018 my client has exciting opportunity for an intermediate or project surevyor to join a recognised national civil and utilities contractor working from their North West base. They would also consider an experienced Assistant QS looking to take the next step up in theor career
Duties will include
*Management of cash flow, ensuring that cash inflow is maximised, prompt resolution of any delays and negotiations with suppliers to extend terms where possible.
* Engage with site teams to reduce costs to projects
*Ensure variations are dealt with in a timely manner and accounts are invoiced in line with the required timescales
* Attend site meetings
* Deal with final accounts and any commercial issues relating to these
* Procure subcontractor accounts and manage these in relation to the project
* Contributing to adding value to projects
* Any other duties as allocated by the Commercial Manager
In order to be considered for the role you should hold a relevant quantity surveying qualification and be able to demonstrate strong practical experience in a similar role within utilities.
For further details you can contact Linear Recruitment Manchester