We are currently working with a Listed Fin Tech organisation that is looking for a Corporate Accounting Manager to join the business. This is an excellent opportunity to work as a key member of this highly visible global finance team, in a rapidly growing business. Candidates will need to have a number of year's post qualified experience. Ideally this would have encompassed SOX compliance, statutory accounts preparation and review together with managing the relationship with external and internal auditors. US GAAP reporting experience would also be beneficial.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of the Group's largest subsidiary balance sheet
- Management of the Group's Technology and Corporate functions, including multiple cost centres
- Working with the Group Reporting, FP&A and Shared Service functions to ensure complete and accurate reporting of costs
- Management of the annual accounts process for the EMEA legal entities
- Direct Management of a team of 3 including qualified and part qualified accountants
- Ensure the month end management accounting process adheres to the global close process for the areas under your control.
- Work in close collaboration with our Shared Service Centre teams to ensure the correct monthly classification of transactional items
- Manage the correct reporting of costs and revenues through month end analytical review
- Ensure complete and accurate balance sheet position is maintained, and is supported through balance sheet reconciliation software sign off
- Ensure a 100% compliant control environment, for both SOX and non-SOX processes including
- Working with the Treasury department to book FX hedges and derivatives.
- Manage the annual accounts process for the EMEA legal entities.
- Provide support to the external auditors as required to ensure successful audit sign off
- Lead the annual preparation of subsidiary Financial Statements for the entities under your direct remit
- Train, lead and develop members of your team, providing clear guidance on career progression and opportunities for personal and professional development
- Ensure your direct reports provide support to the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team as required by working closely with the Senior Director, FP&A
The successful candidate will have an excellent academic background including a university degree with a 2.1 grade or above. You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with significant post qualification experience. Familiarity with US GAAP and SAP advantageous but not essential but an excellent knowledge of IFRS reporting is important. Exceptional systems knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point. Prior management experience is imperative.