Trainee Field Service Engineer
Woodrow Mercer have a fantastic opportunity to work for a global leader in the Document management solutions industry to be a part of their field service team. This is a Trainee entry level position for a candidate who wants to learn, progress and succeed in a long term career in the engineering sector.
- As a Trainee Field Service Technician you will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of all aspects of multi-functional devices to a specified standard.
- Carrying out customer training when required in order to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Within the role you will respond to call outs in a timely and professional manner, identifying and resolving technical faults and undertaking all technical modifications as they arise whilst providing advice and training to customers on all aspects of the machines functions in order to ensure that customers are fully aware of and utilise the full capabilities of the installed device.
- You must be willing to undertake relevant training as directed, which will include computer based training, in order to ensure you have an up to date knowledge of all products.
- To support or respond to service call outs for service teams as necessary.
- To complete all necessary reporting requirements and paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Appraise own performance and contribute towards own development of the knowledge & skills required to achieve results
- Attend training and contribute towards own improvement as requested
Ideal Candidate :
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels of the business
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong organisational, time management skills
- Takes ownership and works on own initiative
- Engineering or Electro Mechanical college qualification or BTEC / Diploma / Degree is required
- Good IT skills and exposure to MFD'S is advantageous however not essential as full training will be provided