Digital Marketing Manager - 12 month maternity cover
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be a key member of the team and have responsibility for helping the company to deliver its ambitious growth targets.
Specifically tasked with the purpose of acquiring new customers and increasing brand awareness, you will have the ability to drive results at a strategic level. The campaigns you execute will result in high volume, quality traffic delivered to the company's website.
- Instrumental in driving forward new customer targeting strategies
- Forging and growing new partnerships both via the affiliate network and through bespoke opportunities
- Establishing and monitoring KPI’s, maintaining a commercial focus at all times
- Working with all areas of the business to create new campaigns which are reinforced by robust reporting
- Ensuring that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in all campaigns and across all communication channels
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships to deliver demonstrable results.
- Good with prioritisation and confident in delivering against targets
- Can demonstrate all round digital marketing experience within a fast paced ecommerce business with affiliate experience a must
- Previous experience of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent people skills with a positive and collaborative approach
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Previous line management experience is essential
Monday to Friday 09:00-5:30 (37.5 hours per week)