Trainee Sales Executive Newport OTE £40K plus car
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE NEWPORT £20K guarantee plus company car, OTE £40K within year 1
Our client are a highly successful Franchise Car dealership and are part of a multi-national group, the 44th largest worldwide. Their company ethos is built around three main principals of great customer service, trust and transparency which they have developed over the last 25 years.
As part of the on-going growth of the group opportunities have arisen for 2 new Trainee Sales Executives at each of their 7 sites. Successful candidates will enter the extensive 4 month training programme with full help and support throughout. Further career progression will be available to those looking to fulfil their potential in becoming a business manager or sales manager in the future.
- Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we're looking for:
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked in a sales or motor environment, although the ability to demonstrate experience of providing excellent customer service is most important.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 8.30am and 19:00pm Monday - Saturday as well as working every other Sunday with a day off in the week.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above, we would be very interested to hear from you. If you would like to attend one of our forthcoming recruitment evenings please get in touch with a covering letter, CV and contact details.