Senior Residential Care Worker
Are you a Qualified Residential Care Worker? Looking for a challenge?
A new and exciting opportinity has arisen for a Residential Care Worker in Stoke, working for a reputable company. You will be working with children in residential settings with challenging behaviours, you will provide personal care, health care, educational and recreational activities where required.
You can earn a salary starting from £17.238 rising to £18,750 Plus a minimum of £3000 per annum for sleep in duties.
This is a full time, permanent vacancy, whereby if you are successful you will be employed directly by the business.
You need to have minimum 1 year experience in a childrens residential home and hold a Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivilent.
Responsibilities of Senior Residential Care Worker :
• You will contribute to the care and safeguarding of the children by supporting learning and providing an independent life.
• You will support the children with activities in and out of the residential home.
• Ensure strong communication is provided between children and staff and external partners.
• You will build and maintain professional relationships with clients, family and external healthcare and educational professionals adhering to company policies and procedures
• Supporting children with challenging behaviour and adopting de-escalation techniques, however full training is provided.
• You will use your management skills to support and coach staff and children.
Person Specification for Senior Residential Care Worker :
• Due to the nature of the role a Full UK Driving License is essential.
• You should be flexible with shift patterns which include long days, evenings and sleep ins.
• You need to be confident with supporting children with challenging behavior.
• You must hold a Level 3 in children and young people or equivalent.
• Have at least 1-year previous experience in a children's residential home.
• All applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and referencing.
• Excellent Salary Package
• Generous holidays
• Progression available
• You will be provided with all training.
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call Matt Grech on , alternatively email