Job Title: Retention Executive (Hippodrome & Spin brands)
Reporting to: Casino Retention Manager
Win Technologies, a proud member of the Betway group, is currently recruiting for aa analytical Retention Executive to join our Retention and Marketing Communications Department.
We are at the leading edge of online marketing and customer relationship management and our strength lies in our diversity of experience, the quality of our people, our in-depth knowledge of the online environment and our international network.
The Retention & Promotions Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players across all products and regions
Purpose of Job:
To work in conjunction with other Retention Executives to personalise offers based on the players preferences and traits. This role includes different forms of analysis leading to a strategic development of promotional calendars.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Various analysis and reporting of promotions
- Analyse and summarise large amounts of data using pivot tables to spot trends and patterns using excel skills.
- Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts.
- Managing a quarterly and monthly promotions plan.
- Liaising with Casino Retention Manager to ensure all promotions are setup
- Troubleshooting of issues
- Sending out communications -
- Calculating and moving lists
- Unsubscribing players,
- Deciding which players receive emails and select promotions
- Optimise deliverability including maintenance of robust data
- Produce a methodology for choosing the next campaign and demonstrate free spins and match is cost effective
- Ensure new RMM designs are in place
- Selecting which players get SMS and for what promotion
- Adding attributes to SMS to make the SMS personalised for the player
- Keep records for Esendex purposes
- Push notification
- Broadcasting to players who have opted in to receive push notifications
- Automation and optimisation of notifications
- Maintenance of promotions
- Scheduling calendar with stakeholders in the same regional team
- Profiling players to create specific segments and offers
- Liaise with other key stakeholders
- Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Retentions Team Leader
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Excellent Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the execution of promotions
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately
- Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions
- Team player and comfortable working individually
- Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders
- Excellent communication
- Problem solving skills,
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Logical thinker,
- Creative in finding solutions
Who we are:
Established in 2001, Win Technologies manages and promotes brands, provides customer services and develops leading technology solutions. Our strength lies in our diversity of experience, the quality of our people, our in-depth knowledge of the online environment and our international network.
Our passion lies in being the best in our industry and carrying this benchmark through to the acquisition and retention of customers on behalf of our clients.
What we can offer you:
At Win technologies we not only offer a fun and dynamic environment to work in, we also offer employees competitive base salaries, companywide Health Care, Life Assurance, Season Ticket Loan, minimum 25 days holiday + public holidays as well as the opportunity to purchase further holiday days.
There are also a number of additional benefits on offer including flexi time, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, employee recognition programme, and a discount scheme, not forgetting our onsite Barista and summer and winter parties that beat all others!
We guarantee that your career will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
** Due to the volume of CV’s we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **