Private Client Advisor
Summit Personnel has been appointed by this expanding and highly reputable Insurance Broker who are currently recruiting for a Private Client Advisor to join their Lancaster office.
Key duties as Private Client Advisor will include:
- Deal with customers in writing and over the phone, selling new insurance policies and policy renewals
- Identify cross selling opportunities whilst ensuring customers are treated fairly at all times
- Carry out mid term adjustments and other relevant administrative duties.
In order to be considered for the role of Private Client Advisor, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience within an insurer or Broker with a thorough understanding of regulatory requirements within the industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and over the phone
- Organised with the ability to manage a personal diary system whilst also working as part of a team
- Experience of working to targets
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary and bonus package and the opportunity to work with a firm who can offer real career progression.