Early Years Educator
Busy Bees are looking for exceptional people who can inspire imaginations
Post: Early Years Educator (Level 2)
Salary: £11,731-£16,848 (subject to qualifications and experience)
Our Busy Bees Nursey in Birmingham Edgbaston is looking for an Early Years Educator who is committed to delivering the very best care to children. We are looking for an Early Years Educator for our beautiful nursery who is dedicated, inspirational and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
Busy Bees is the largest and most established childcare provider in the UK who is totally committed to delivering high quality childcare. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that the children in our care achieve the very best outcomes.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
The skills set & experience:
- An unrivalled passion for childcare
- Qualifications – you will need to hold a Childcare level 2 qualification or be willing to complete within 18 months through the Busy Bees Training Academy
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to deliver the very best childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An Investor In People Silver organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!