Band 4 Clinical Training & Implementation Officer
Job title: Band 4 Clinical Training & Implementation Officer
Salary: £19,217 per annum
Hours: Full time
Location: North Manchester
Are you an experienced Clinical Training & Inplementation Officer looking to increase your skills? Are you bored of your current routine and wanting a new challenge? If you looking for a role that will really push you to your full potential and help expand your knowledge we may have the perfect opportunity.
This role is to provide training and implementation support for IM&T related systems into clinical areas, specifically the implementation, training and support of eObservations. Assist in the development, test and implementation of new working practices and procedures to ensure maximum benefit is gained from the system implemented. Support users under business as usual by delivering high quality training. Expected to be aware of the clinical practices for the division and location in which the deployment/training is taking place and take responsibility to deliver accordingly.
Please note you will be required to travel between hospital sites in Manchester.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Undertake training and at elbow support for clinicians and Allied Health Professionals as part of IM&T support.
- To liaise with Clinical Leads in operational setting to ensure that implementation and training tasks are completed in a timely fashion and issues are known and documented.
- To provide advice and guidance in areas of change management and clinical use of the IM&T systems.
- Ensure appropriate policy changes are highlighted through training.
- To work collaboratively with members of the IM&T department and other departments involved with IM&T systems and troubleshoot issues.
- To test the equipment in the operational setting.
- To prepare training and change documentation as appropriate.
- Work with clinical and administration staff and the Supplier to resolve problems and issues arising from implemented operational changes.
What we want from you:
- ECDL qualifications or demonstrates key ECDL competencies
- Experience working within the NHS Acute setting in a training role
- Implementation experience of IT Systems within the NHS
- Training and support to users at all levels within the NHS
- Clinical process awareness
- Car driver
With a permanentrole available, for further information please contact Andrew Parker on