Pension Transfer Specialist Consultant
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a highly regarded, National firm of Pensions & Employee Benefits Consultants who are looking to hire a technical and experienced Pension Transfer Consultant in Edinburgh.
Working with one of the Organisation's most important clients, you will be advising on a Pension de-risking project.
Your main duties will include:
- To provide quality pension transfer advice to members with defined benefit or defined contribution arrangements.
- Referrals will either be from bulk projects being undertaken by clients, or will be as part of embedded BAU processes called the Pension Decision Service
- Responsible for the provision of financial advice to clients around drawing benefits from their associated pension funds.
- To be provide the appropriate advice to each client and charge the relevant fee for this service.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Diploma in Financial Services or above with SPS.
- AF3 / G60 Qualification in Pension Planning
- Relevant experience within the Financial services sector
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Services or above.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Ability to absorb new information quickly
- Ability to work in a logical and disciplined manner
- Good Iress Adviser Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Comfortable with new technology
- Experience in dealing with both occupational DB and DC Schemes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer service and relationship building skills
- Good understanding of pensions market and wider financial services industry
- Good understanding of retirement income products and the marketplace