Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team based in Cambridge. You will be on a full time permanent basis with a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
We are looking for an Energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated Maintenance Engineer to join the team, the role is to support the maintenance team covering hotels from Northampton to Leicester and also surrounding areas, If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a growing business, why not apply?
The job in a nutshell
To be part of a team responsible for the delivery of reactive & planned maintenance to a group of hotels. You will build working relationships with the Hotel Managers & fellow engineers and support all maintenance issues in the hotels.
What you’ll be doing as our Maintenance Engineer
- Undertake all aspects of maintenance. This will typically include works such as fixing leaks from toilets and taps, flood damage repairs, building fabric repairs, patch work plastering, room painting, mastic replacement, light and socket replacement, TV installs and fault finds, desk and door repairs and all manner of DIY tasks
- Consistently deliver a first time quality fix on all jobs
- Ensure that all works are completed to the required quality standard
- Observe safe working practises and comply with all health & safety legislation
- Ensure minimal impact to the hotel teams and ensure that the customer is the key focus
What we’ll expect from our Maintenance Engineer
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an experienced trades person in any discipline; passionate about customer service and delivering results. You will feel comfortable understanding and working within hotels and seeing the impact that the role has.
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
You will earn a very competitive salary, subsistence and tools to complete the jobs. A company vehicle, uniform and a pda will also be provided for company use only. We are committed to recognising a job well done and commitment to quality is rewarded.
Career and development
You can expect full training in your role with a detailed induction programme on joining the company.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Engineer then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!