MOT Technician / Mechanic
We have a vacancy for a fully qualified MOT Technician / Mechanic in Penrith and reporting to the Centre Manager you will be required to provide efficient and effective customer service and maintain the highest quality of workmanship,
Our client is part of a group who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, they are one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
As a MOT Technician / Mechanic you will:
• Be responsible carrying out repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Hold an NVQ level 3 in a related subject or equivalent.
• Complete various mechanical and servicing work.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Perform MOT Inspections and Repairs in accordance with VOSA
Your responsibilities as MOT Technician / Mechanic will include:
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments as required
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles
Skills and experience required:
• Clean Driving Licence
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast paced dynamic environment.
Our client offers:
In the role of MOT Technician / Mechanic, you will work an average of 45 hours per week and there is a salary on offer of £24,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus:
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Apprenticeship and trainee schemes supporting career development.
• Competitive basic rates of pay.
• Excellent bonus opportunity.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, maintenance, repair, mechanic, fast fit, technician, car, vehicle,