Payroll Processing Assistant
I am currently recruiting for a client in Billericay who is looking for payroll assistants to join its expanding team.
The role will pay up to £15,000 per annum and this opportunity is perfect for a college leaver looking for their first full time role or for someone with a little payroll experience looking for a change and a chance to develop further.
The company are a very successful and progressive healthcare recruitment business and the opportunity to develop and progress in the coming years is fantastic.
This role does require the minimum education standards of:
Minimum C grade in GCSE Maths and English
Minimum 5 A*-C grade GCSE qualifications
Good attention to detail
Basic use of Microsoft programs (E.g. Word, Excel etc.)
Ability to work on task to deadlines
Good communication skills
The purpose of the role is to assist the payroll team in processing timesheets and expenses for the weekly payroll in a timely and accurate manor.
The payroll duties will include:
- Learning your way around the payroll system
- Learning your way around the recruitment database system.
- Checking client rates and hour are correct when processing timesheets
- Completing payroll reports for record keeping purposes
- Setting candidates up for their payment
- Setting new clients up for their invoices
- Processing self- billing timesheets
- Processing timesheets for the weekly payroll (Deadline based)
- Learning basic information about tax and NI contributions and codes