Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Company Car and Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has just become available at this well-established national logistics and distribution business that are looking for a proven and experienced Sales Manager to manage the sales department for the UK from the head office in Wigan.
You will be joining one of the UK's leading providers of outsourced business solutions to the FMCG industry who boast a portfolio of clients which include global brands.
Your duties will include:
- Generating new business through cold calling clients and setting appointments to attend
- Completing sales tenders and bids
- Networking to build contacts
- Building and maintaining client relationships to retain clients
- Follow up any leads from incoming queries
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A proven track record in delivering results within a business development capacity
- Experience of working in at least one of the listed sectors; 3rd party logistics, warehousing, transport, contract packing
- Experience of liaising with key decision makers and forming strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills and a pro-active & positive attitude
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working in a similar role - preferably within the industry. You will have experience in meeting strict deadlines as well as having solid communication and interpersonal skills.
For more details please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting Ref NJR6541
KEYWORDS: Sales Manager, New Business, Business Development Manager, BDM, Sales, 3rd Party Logistics, Warehousing, Transport, Contract Packing, Distribution, FMCG