Food & Beverage Supervisor - Nr Cardiff
Food & Beverage Supervisor
£16,728 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join a luxurious privately owned full service hotel with restaurants, bars and extensive conference and banqueting facilities. Quality fresh food is used throughout.
You must be able to drive and have your own transport.
Five straight shifts per week, 40 hours per week. Extensive in house training is provided with great career progression opportunities.
ROLE - FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
- Assisting with the management of the restaurants and bars
- Supervising the smooth operation of breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Supervising the F&B team
- Leading the team and delegating tasks
- Enusring outstanding customer service is provided by the team
- Work to high standards of food hygiene
- Maintain company systems, procedures, and high levels of presentation
ATTRIBUTES - FOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISOR
- Experience of hotel restaurant or quality high street restaurant
- A positive, fun, and outgoing personality and attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- A strong team leader
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, progressive Company with excellent career opportunities.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.