National Account Manager
National Accounts Manager
HoReCa - Hotel Groups / Pub Groups / Restaurant Chains
Basic: £45 - £55k
£80-£100k OTE, Fully Expensed company car, Company Credit Card, Pension, Home Office
Our client one of the most innovative brand names in filtered water solutions has an enviable portfolio of many prestigious establishments including Michelin starred restaurants, 5 star hotels, gastro pubs and boutique bars. As the National Account Manager you will be expected to strategically identify and create value added proposition for hotel chain operators, Restaurant groups, Pub Groups and but not limited to Sport Venues. You will report to the Sales Director ensuring your pipeline is managed effectively but most important all of ensuring you are a true brand ambassador.
As National Account Manager you will utilise your skills in identifying new business across the UK. You will work collaboratively within the team who as a business are ahead of the competition and embrace the product portfolio not bettered in the industry.
- You will have a proven successful track record in identifying and winning contracts within Hotel Chains, Restaurant Groups, Pub chains or major venues.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels within an organisation.
- Ability to handle and manage high volume of work and short deadlines.
- Results oriented approach with a proactive 'can do' attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent business and financial acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication ability.
- The National Account Manager will be totally responsible for their own budget number and forecasting of budget expectations to ensure regional targets are met
- You will carry out regular business reviews and Management Information as agreed with the customer.
- You will be expected to Maintain your Pipeline on a weekly basis for your customer base to ensure you follow up all of the opportunities, and secure the new business opportunities.
- Complete all regional review meeting minutes and site visit appraisals.
- Identify potential growth from existing customer base and to convert these opportunities into profitable business.
- Seek out new potential customers in regions to increase potential revenue.
- Retain existing contracts ensuring consistent delivery.
- Educated to degree standard desirable
- Capital Equipment Sales experience is desirable
- Proven delivery and achievement of hitting sales targets within a B2B commercial environment.
- Experience in delivery sales targets and working collaboratively with strategic key accounts.
- Methodical business planning capability
- High level of verbal and written communication
- High level of numeracy
- Good team player
- Flexible and creative
- Being able to work under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- High quality delivery of business meetings to customers