Group Cash Flow Performance Director
Permanent role with this Global Pharmaceutical business as Group Cash Flow Performance Director based in Cambridge.
If you are an individual who challenges, works with an agile, positive mindset and has the ability to think differently to make it happen then this is a role for you.
As Group Cash Flow Performance Director this role will be both challenging and rewarding.
The Cash Flow Performance Director will primarily be responsible for:
- Re-designing and implementing a Group-wide balance sheet and cash flow planning and reporting process which is integrated with P&L forecasting. This will cover both short to medium term requirements (24 rolling forecast) and also longer term planning (10 years).
- This is to include the inception and roll out of local currency forecasting processes to be fully embedded within our key markets - to deliver currency insight for hedging purposes, promote the cash agenda / enhance understanding within markets, and ultimately lay the foundations for a fully integrated, global performance management solution.
- Playing a key role in championing the required change across the business and ensure business requirements are effectively translated into solutions that are fully adopted by the different groups, delivering material benefits.
- Working with Information technology partners to ensure the appropriate technology is selected and developed to effectively support the process.
- Ensuring simplification is at the heart of the design, to ensure enhancements and benefit delivery is balanced against required business effort.
- Adopting a materialist focus, maximise process automation and technology exploitation and ensure the solution is fully integrated with the overall planning and reporting process.
- Identifying and acting on continuous improvement opportunities in Group FP&A processes, performance and reporting.
- Ongoing maintenance of cash flow forecasts throughout the year in order to monitor and drive performance and support decision making.
- Partner with the Group's Cash Generation Team to drive alignment between the Enterprise objectives and Cash Generation initiatives and targets.
- Prepare long term incentive targets for proposal to the Remuneration Committee based on the LRP and coordinated SET input
- Partner with business development teams to appraise and provide Board briefings on the impact of material M&A proposals on the Group (P&L & Cash flow)
- Partnering with the Group's Corporate Finance team to support formulation and development of treasury strategy & interactions with credit rating agencies when required
- Supporting Corporate Strategy through the provision of cash flow and value driver analytics
- Reviewing, analysing and producing senior management briefing materials.
Candidate Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- MBA or other Finance/Business qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent academic record.
- Significant experience of cash flow forecasting and associated analytics.
- Proven track record in delivering change, collaboratively in a multi-national matrix organisation - with expertise in finance process design and enhancement.
- Advanced modelling skills, Hyperion systems proficiency preferred but not essential.
- Ability to deliver succinct, high impact briefing material suitable for Board level audiences.
- Proactive and delivery focussed, comfortable working in a dynamic, challenging environment.
- A clear record of progression in Finance functions within global enterprises.
- Well-developed influencing skills with the ability to drive bigger picture thinking.
- Energetic, resilient and tenacious.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good networking skills.
- System proficient.
If you can have the relevant proven experience to succeed and can rise to the challenge of this role then send me your cv today to