The role of Marketing Manager is for a global brand that are growing their European presence significantly. The role will be responsible for campaign management within a fast paced business.
The client is a global insurance and warranty company with a large UK presence.
The role of Marketing Manager for this West London based company will include the following responsibilities:
- Be familiar with key online channels and direct marketing
- Manage weekly marketing production intake
- Be able to track, measure and report on all KPI's for all activities
- Work closely with copy writing and graphic design resource: Ensuring briefs are coming in on time and on budget
- Manage internal and external agencies as well as key stakeholders to implement campaigns and projects, including ensuring compliance with relevant promotional items
- Work closely with legal teams (internal and external) ensuring full compliance sign off
- Responsible for accurate version control on all marketing material across the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all communications go through a regular, timely review to assess accuracy, relevance and FCA compliance from a product, brand, legal and T's and C's perspective.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Degree educate to a minimum 2:1 standard
Must have experience within either Financial Services or Telecomms
Have excellent organisational skills and be able to demonstrate times when they have managed multiple marketing projects to demanding deadlines
Ideally be from a largely B2C focused marketing background
The role of Marketing Manager offers a competitive salary plus benefits