Finance Manager job in Halifax.
JHE & Partners have been instructed to work exclusively with an exciting, forward thinking organisation based in Halifax to recruit an experienced Finance Manager. This organisation have recently experienced significant investment which has resulted in an exciting period of growth. They are now looking to strengthen their team with the addition of an experienced Finance Manager.
This role will work closely with the Senior Management team by providing leadership of the small finance team, maintaining accurate and robust financial processes and systems and assisting with strategic and operational decision making. Applicants with experience of working in a charity would have distinct advantage, though this is not an essential attribute.
The ideal applicant will be a confident communicator with experience of Sage Accounting software and also Microsoft Excel. Day to day duties will involve:
- Providing up to date financial information, analysis and advice to Senior Management
- Preparation of annual and long-term financial plans and forecasts
- Production of annual budgets
- Production and review of monthly management reports (actuals and rolling forecasts) for income, expenditure and other aspects of the organisations finances
- Cash flow planning
- Managing a small team of finance staff who are responsible for Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Payroll
The successful candidate will have recent experience in a similar position. They must also be a confident communicator with both finance and non-finance staff at all levels. The AAT Qualification would be desirable but is not essential, with the focus being to secure a candidate with the correct experience and personality fit.
The successful candidate will work in superb offices with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Offering a salary of up to £30,000, 25 days holiday, free parking and other benefits, I would urge anyone interested to apply at their earliest convenience.