We are currently working on behalf of a national care provider who is looking for a motivated and dedicated quality specialist - this Quality Manager post is an exciting new opportunity to utilise your quality and compliance knowledge and ensure a consistent and robust approach to best practice in the provision of Patient Safety and Service Quality.
Our client is a market leading healthcare provider that provides support to children and adults with learning disability and complex mental health needs nationwide. They are looking for someone who has strong connections to CQC and someone who is aware of the changes to CQC registration.
Reporting into the Director of Nursing & Governance, you will manage and co-ordinate the regulatory process that ensures compliance with all statutory UK wide regulations including the Care Quality Commission, Health Improvement Scotland and Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland. This role is national, but you can be based from home if you are able to travel to all service locations.
Daily duties include:
- To undertake an annual internal Quality Development Review (internal audit) of all services across the group
- Manage and monitor improvements to the group quality watch list of priority services. Escalating any concerns to the Director of Nursing & Governance who will report these to the Group CEO/board.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with external regulators
- ensure that the business is up to date on all regulatory changes
Salary - £50-55k + company car
The key skills and experience required include:
- A current nursing qualification, RNLD desirable
- A background in care for adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Expertise in clinical practice and being a champion for care standards and compliance
- Knowledge and understanding of key national policy and professional guidance relating to the care and treatment of people with children and adults with learning disabilities and mental health problems.
- A valid driving license
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to the relevant consultant who covers the area you live:
for North East and Lincolnshire
for North West & Scotland
for Wales, West Midlands
for East Midlands
Alternatively you can call us on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!