Senior Financial Controller
This role is based in North Manchester but has responsibility for multiple sites across 4 countries and will contain around 20% travel.
It is an all encompassing position which offers far more than traditional Financial Controller roles in the sense that there is more "all-round" responsibility for a specific set of businesses.
My client is a highly acquisitive PE backed business with ambitious growth plans. It is a fast paced environment that requires individuals to posses resilience but also offers great rewards and an opportunity to develop quickly
- Finance Leadership of an International sub division
- Internal Control System 'Ownership' for all divisional business units in the International sub-division; including development and implementation of new key internal control / financial operating manuals
- Leadership of cashflow management across all Intenrational business units (Gross Margin and EBITDA generation, capex, working capital)
- Ownership of balance sheet management across all International business units - assets, liabilities and risk
- Ownership of delivery of sub divisional level financial MI (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Business Partnering of senior management team in International
- Consolidate, manage and deliver Annual Budgets, Re-forecasting and rolling Forecast compilation for the International sub division, ensuring a best practice process is in place
- Development of new business insight tools for the division such as (SAP) Business Objects
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified, preferably Big 4, with significant PQE. They will be robust, engaging and able to stand alone in a challenging environment whilst providing first class financial support to multiple international sites
£70-80,000+car and excellent benefits