£9.50 per hour (£18,525)
My client who is a leading manufacturer in their field is seeking a QA Auditor to join their team. The main purpose of this role will be to ensure that quality is maintained throughout the manufacturing processes, ensuring the product is manufactured and dispatched to specification.
- To ensure appropriate checks are carried out at raw material intake
- Ensure finished goods meet specification
- To ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are being adhered to
- Liaise with the QA Manager to ensure quality and HACCP procedures are being adhered to
- To ensure records are being correctly kept and maintained in low risk areas
- Give on the job training to warehouse staff as required
- To highlight areas of improvement and communicate to the QA Manager as appropriate
- To Liaise with the Goods In Supervisor to unsure stock rotation is completed as appropriate
- To ensure finished goods are checked and rejected in a timely manner
- Ensure label check information is collated and filed correctly
- To check labels on incoming goods
- Maintain high standards of house keeping ensuring a ‘Clean and you Go’ policy
- Experience working in a highly controlled environment preferably food manufacturing
- Quality driven with a keen eye for detail
- Robust in character
- Basic computer skills, experience using an MRP system preferred
- Experience dealing with suppliers/hauliers
- Good telephone manner
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.