Automotive Plant Mechanic/Workshop Engineer
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Plant Mechanic/Workshop Engineer required in Melton Mowbray.
Salary: Up to £30,000Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Plant Mechanic/Workshop Engineer For Automotive Company - Melton Mowbray
Our Client is actively seeking to hire a fully experienced Plant Mechanic / Technician for their site based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
Established for over 40 years, this family run business employing in excess of 60 personnel, requires a talented team member to working in their busy vehicle maintenance department.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Key Must Have's:
* Complete service repairs and maintenance to Heavy Plant Machinery and Trailers (6 weekly inspections)
* Be able to complete VOSA MOT Repairs in a timely and efficient manor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
* Have a good understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Report keeping (internal and legal requirements)
* Full UK Driving Licence
Hours: 50 per week contracted + over time
Mon-Fri 7.30am - 6.00pm 10 hours per day + over time
Sat Optional - as per business requirement only
Motor Trade experience as a Plant Mechanic / Technician is essential.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J70092, Plant Mechanic, Melton Mowbray.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and Amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.