Growing professional services company in North West London is expanding its accounting function due to recent acquisitions and now require an experienced accountant who is ambitious and experienced from an practice background to join their fast growing company. The role is varied and offers excellent career prospects and also support study of either ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualification. The job is paying £25k £40k + study support.
Responsibility will include but not restricted to :
- Managing a portfolio of of both sme and large clients(multi-national and UK mid-tier)
- Recording and validating journal entries
- Prepare accounts upto balance sheet accounts
- Produce P&L in a timely manner
- Reconciling general ledger accounts in a timely basis, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Prepare balance sheet variance analysis for assigned accounts to IFRS /GAAP standards
- Apply financial analysis techniques for commentary on monthly financial results
Candidate must :
- Experience with portfolio management of large and multinational UK clients
- Solid understanding of accounting theory and reporting systems that encompass the capability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Accountancy degree educated and currently studying towards ACCA / CIMA qualification or Qualified
- Accountancy Practice experience is essential
- Experience with Sage, VT, QuickBooks and Iris software desirable
- Strong commercial background
This is a progressive role where your ideas will be heard if you are ambitious and forward thinking. The role will quickly lead to management for the right candidate.
Do you have experience preparing LTD accounts? Do you have you experience working in accountancy practice?
If so, I'd like to hear from you ASAP. The job is paying circa £25k - £40K + study support & DOE.