Senior Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2PZ
Salary: £26,000 with a realistic OTE of £40,000
Contract: Permanent, Full time: Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Mix 96 is the number one commercial radio station broadcasting across Buckinghamshire and beyond.
We are part of the UKRD group so you`ll be working for a company that put values and its people at the centre of the business.
Sales Account Manager - About the role:
An opportunity has arisen at Mix 96 for a Senior Sales Account Manager with radio advertising sales experience who is confident in pitching multi-platform campaigns and has a strong understanding of marketing solutions.
Account Managers at Mix 96 are all about selling great ideas to new and existing clients, understanding their business and helping them grow in the marketplace.
Sales Account Manager - what you`ll be doing:
Being able to hit the ground running, you will highlight opportunities within the local market and generate appointments to win new business on a weekly basis building your client base.
You'll identify the needs of each customer and will come up with ideas to grow their business from our full range of products which include airtime campaigns, sponsorship, promotions and interactive.
You Must Have:
- A full clean driving licence.
- At least two years radio field sales experience.
- Enjoy the challenge of hitting targets, every month.
- Great organisational skills.
- Being good at listening and being just as good at asking questions to help clients think bigger.
- Fabulous at networking with everyone in Buckinghamshire.
- Spotting opportunities, and doing something about them.
- Able to keep yourself motivated when you are out and about.
- To be considered for this role, you must have experience of: Field Sales, Media Sales, Advertising sales, Telesales, Key Account Management, Key Account Management.
What`s in it for you?
- Working in a truly values based business
- Salary of £26,000 with a realistic OTE of £40,000.
- Brilliant commission scheme
- Car allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
- Additional holiday purchase scheme.
- Plenty of training and development.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- UKRD rewards discount scheme.
- Plus all the support you need to be successful in your role.
If you have the skills and experience we require and wish to apply, please click on the APPLY button and attach your CV and cover letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Strictly no agencies.