About Our Client
A multi-sector and diverse portfolio of companies based in Warrington, this group has continued to grow by nearly 40% since the recession and through the successful acquisition of another business is looking for an operationally focused Management Accountant.
Reporting directly into Financial Controller this role will have full autonomy for operational accounting duties for a portfolio of business within the group. You will be getting into the details and challenging the numbers and working with non-finance managers across the business.
- Production of monthly management accounts for senior managers involving lots of work around the P&L.
- In depth variance analysis and reporting
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Some fixed asset work around a new project
- Other ad hoc management accounts duties as expected in this role and required
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must be a qualified CIMA Accountant (ACA/ACCA also considered) ideally from a complex group structure with solid P&L experience. Although, also open to looking at candidates who are from and SME environment and looking for a step into a bigger role.
It is essential the successful applicant can communicate confidently as there will be senior stakeholders who you will need to liaise with on a regular basis.
What's on Offer
Depending on experience the package is £35,000 to £42,000 plus benefits.
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.