Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
The Company & Opportunity
Our client, a Top 100 Accountancy firm, are looking to recruit a talented Audit Supervisor to join their team in their London Office. This would be a fantastic opportunity to work within a large Chartered Accountancy firm, who have recently won Mid-Tier Firm of the Year 2016, being responsible for managing a portfolio of audit and accounts. Reporting directly to a partner.
This could suit an experienced Audit Senior looking to make their next step in their career. The role offers a salary up to £50,000 depending on experience and an excellent work life balance.
- Planning, supervision and completion of audits reporting to partners.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required.
- Opportunity to get involved in AIM-listed company audits and reporting work.
- Co-ordinate fieldwork at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Being responsible for the budget and billing of audit teams and ensuring completion of jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects.
- Development and supervision of trainees.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience of CCH and ProAudit
- Have in depth knowledge and practiced audit at a senior level
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountanct and Finance consultancy with over 30 years' combined experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (role dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.