Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant
Finance Assistant / AAT or Qualified by experience / Salary £18,000 - £22,000 + Benefits / Permanent Role / Knowsley / Flexible hours!!
Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to work with an inspiring and ever growing public sector organisation in the local area. In this position you will primarily focus on assisting with day to day transactional duties along with improving and maintaining accounting procedures.
- Posting day to day journals
- Purchase ledger/sales ledger duties on specific accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Daily use of excel
- Setting up new processes to improve daily tasks
- Dealing with in house queries
- Key communication with departmental managers
- Assisting with various month end tasks
- Ad hoc duties when required
You require excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is essential.
Essential Experience Required
- Similar experience sat within a finance environment
- Either degree educated or AAT studier with relevant experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- No industry or systems experience required as full training given.
What's on offer?
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a reputable, inspiring business who will looked after you from day one with their excellent benefits. This role offers flexible working hours of 35 hours per week and you will have the opportunity to apply for in-house development/further training packages if you choose. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, you will also automatically be considered for other similar opportunities in the area.