Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Summer 2017 Start!
Following their biggest ever quarter, UK & US based recruitment firm have 4 Graduate Recruitment Consultancy positions across 3 different teams - 3 London based and 1 in New York. Apply now for immediate considerations for all 4 vacancies! Summer 2017 Start Dates.
About the Recruitment Company:
- Specialist recruiters based in City of London and New York who place candidates into technology jobs all over the world
- 25 in their London office, planned growth to 50 by the end of 2017
- Open plan, dynamic and vibrant office space
- New York relocation available to all employees
- Biggest every quarter last quarter
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruitment is a sales based role therefore you will be required to expand the companies brand further through business development.
- You will be finding and screening candidates in order to place them in both existing and new roles that you have acquired.
- Closing deals and negotiating with both candidates and clients is also pivotal in the role.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant Profiles:
- Hard working
- Degree educated/sales commercial experience
- Strong interests outside of work (i.e. sport, travel, music)
- Commercial awareness
- Desire to earn a 6-figure salary
Training & Package:
- £20,000 basic salary, potential for £30,000 base within 12 months
- Uncapped commission structure
- Up to 30% commission on all billings
- Apple Mac gifts, days out at the races/cricket, top billers lunch clubs etc.
- Training: monthly external trainers run specific training, weekly sit downs with your senior consultant, internal library full of resources available to you
- Opportunity to move to the US offices
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
London & US offices hiring!
Summer 2017 start dates