Our client is looking for permanent/fixed term & maternity cover Credit Controllers to join their well organised team.
This an opportunity to work for a great company, with great benefits.
Norwich city centre.
Duties will include:
- ? To collect any outstanding charges from tenants
- ? Provision of accurate arrears reports
- ? Provide arrears statistics
- ? Ensure a high level of collection rates
- Chase tenants by telephone, fax, email or letter to recover outstanding sums
- ? Update tenant contacts on system
- ? Liaise with treasury team over allocation of funds
- ? Assist treasury team to ensure unallocated cash kept to a minimum
- ? Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external clients as required
- ? Ensure that any management agreement targets are met
- ? Instruct Enforcement Agents
- ? Instruct solicitors
- ? Reconciliation of tenant accounts and resolving tenant queries
Knowledge/experience of basic accounting and Service Charges, which are applied to properties, would be an advantage.
Please email your CV to Louise and I look forward to hearing from you.