up to £55,000 + 20% bonus
Our client, a creative agency is looking for a Art Director to lead their creative team. The Art Director will lead and work with the creative team to produce the visual aesthetic across their portfolio of top brand clients. The team is made up of graphic designers, project managers, UI designers, creatives and Front End Developers. You will need to be comfortable working proactively, as a team and as an individual. Your role is going to be mainly hands off, but you can't be scared to get the, dirty. It will require someone with a great eye for digital design and understands trends in order to deliver great work for their global clients.
Ultimately the Art Director will manage the creative team, be the ideas guru, be client facing and get great designs in their clients hands.
Skills required of Art Director
- 3+ years design experience in an agency
- A natural flair for digital design and understanding of layout and aesthetic coherence.
- A good leader
- A natural when client facing and delovering ideas
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- A strong understanding of strict Brand Guidelines
- Solid understanding of responsive design principles
- A passion for user interface design experience
- Resourceful and independent - can work to deadlines and standards with minimum supervision
- Ability to interpret client briefs and bring them to life
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and information architecture