My client is a city based law firm seeking a law graduate who has some paralegal or conflicts experience, ideally within law.
You will act as the first point of call for conflicts of interest and anti-money laundering enquiries for new clients and matters; undertake research and analysis and clear where appropriate and escalate where complex.
- Researching, analysing and conducting CDD (Client Due Diligence) and conflict checks
- Ensure that all conflicts are managed in a timely and efficient manner.
Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Conduct checks on Anti-Money Laundering documentation.
- Conduct searches and analysis related to AML.
- Maintain the AML documentation and system on a regular basis.
- Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent).
- Ideally some experience of handling AML enquiries and/or completing conflict searches in a legal or regulated professional services environment.
- Ability to identify the client due diligent requirements of corporate and individual clients.
Please contact Nikki Bjurenvall for full JD and further information.