Funded Projects Co-ordinator
My client is a unique cross-phase education network that brings together 40 schools, colleges, private training providers and universities from across Birmingham.
This post supports the project co-ordination and administration function across all aspects of my clients partnership's activities. This role offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team in this unique membership organisation.
The key objective of this role is to successfully manage and deliver a portfolio of funded projects that meet my clients outcome targets and help build the reputation of a trusted delivery and management partner.
- A bachelor's degree or relevant experience in the third sector
- A good understanding and experience of the fund-raising environment, the principles of fund-raising, and challenges of working in the third sector
- A minimum of one year of fund-raising experience and proven track record of success
- Knowledge of funding requirements and rules of EU Framework programmes is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Able to work both autonomously and as a team player in a multicultural environment
- Open personality with strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a flexible and dynamic attitude to work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A strong commitment to quality control
- Proven track record in working proactively, responsibly and independently
- Ability to participate constructively in decision making processes
- Effective communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office applications, web content management
- Hours of Work - 15 to 21 per week (2-3 days per week)
- Temp to FTC (1 year)
- Salary - £23,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)