Senior Occupational Health Advisor
Would you like to join one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services?
Are you looking for an exciting challenge?
Come and join our experienced team of multi-disciplinary practitioners.
We are seeking a qualified Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join us in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria. We are looking for a genuine team player who can work alongside a team of experts and industry professionals. You will receive all the support you need from our senior management team as we work together to bring success to this contract and the company as a whole.
In this role, you will deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. Candidates must be able to drive and there are on-site parking facilities available. This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work 37.5 hours per week - 0800 and 1600.
The main duties for this role include:
- To provide clinical leadership to all clinical staff on site
- Providing effective clinical governance through utilisation of our governance structures and contract specific services
- To ensure effective arrangements for client safety are in place across the business
- Create an environment in which clinical excellence can flourish and is encouraged
- Carry out review meetings with the Account Managers/Client Representatives on the contacts
- Develop and maintain face to face relationships with all key influencers and decision makers to maximise business opportunities and aid retention
- Maintain and develop highly motivated and performing teams achieving results through effective line management of staff members, by support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge to clinical staff to achieve clinical excellence.
- Assist with and/or arrange Health and Wellbeing events/workshops for customers within contract terms or on ad-hoc basis as appropriate
- Develop internal relationships with key influencers and staffs within DHC to produce solutions to customer clinical challenges and ensure clinical requirements are met and an effective high quality service is delivered to our customers
Additional Benefits: Annual Holiday Entitlement of 25 days, Group Life Assurance for Death in Service, Sickness Benefit, Pension Scheme, Health Cashback scheme, Perkbox, EAP scheme
Additional Salary Info: 25 Days Annual Leave, Health Cashback Plan, Perkbox
Advisor | OHA | OH | Occupational Health | Occupational Health Advisor | Health Advisor
- A Registered General Nurse
- Proven history of managing a team
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Work confidently independently and also within a team framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in their IT skills
- Able to demonstrate evidence of up to date knowledge
- Self-motivated and take a proactive approach to work
Successful candidates will also be required to deliver the full OH remit, including:
- Health Surveillance
- Drug & Alcohol
- Case Management
- Travel Health
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. You come first. When you appoint us you will be doing all you can to promote health and wellbeing in your organisation. No other provider offers our range of solutions, delivering them so flexibly, so well.
Collaboration is key to success. From boardroom to front line we are committed to the highest professional standards in everything we do. We will support you in a spirit of genuine partnership, and work with you to provide occupational health services that respond to your changing business needs and priorities, and the needs of every employee.
Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
Our thinking is innovative. We constantly develop new responses and tools designed to address the occupational health challenges that face your organisation and its employees.
Our commitment is total. We have grown over the years by investing in our services, creating new ones, and keeping in step with every client. We constantly explore new ways of working and make no compromises in the quality of our services. We offer services to help you excel where others simply comply.