A very well established and growing law firm are looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their friendly and supportive team within the Property department. The role will include residential conveyancing work including all aspects of correspondence throughout the transaction, meeting clients, dealing with telephone enquiries and generally progressing matters using your own initiative.
- Carry out fee-earning conveyancing work under the supervision of the Line Manager to progress matter through to post completion.
- Provide full support and assistance to the Line Manager which may include traditional, secretarial and administrative support.
- Deal with quotes.
- Deal with client queries over the telephone and in person.
- Provide audio typing and other typing duties for the Line Manager.
- Maintenance and preparation of full attendance notes.
- Billing and other related financial administration.
Knowledge and Experience:-
- Experience of working in Residential Conveyancing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good organization and administration skills.
- A sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures and CQS Protocol.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Benefits include Pension and Health Care