Registered Nurse - RGN RMN RNLD - Nursing Home
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Unit types: Elderly, Dementia, Neuro Rehab, Young Physical Disabled ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Location: Brackley, Oxfordshire
Salary: Up to £35,000 (Up to £16.00 Per Hour + Paid Breaks)
Contract: Permanent. Flexible Contracts Available including Part or Full Time - Days or Nights.
*** Salary Equivalent To NHS Band 6 / 7 ***
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Nurse to join a passionate team within a beautiful nursing home. The current nursing team are really happy in place - there is an open door policy for both the staff and residents of the home; whether the residents want to tell the manager about their day, or sit down to speak with a nurse in the open plan "Cake and Coffee" area, they're always welcome. There is individual person care in this home, as sixty residents are split between four units - you will be expected to get to know your residents, spent time with them and treat them as more than just a resident, but as a family. The home specialises in care of the elderly and dementia specific care, but also has units with treatments for conditions such as Neuro Rehab and Younger adults with Physical disability. The home treats every individual with respect and care, as if they were a family member of their own, and as a result, have created a welcoming atmosphere to all residents. The position is a staff nurse role with an exceptional starting salary, additional training and progression opportunities.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- PIN Re-validation assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as Level 5 NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts; Employee of the month vouchers.
- Training Workshops.
- Paid Breaks.
- Award Winning Career Development.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Free Uniform.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN RMN or RNLD with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to