Delegate Sales Manager - B2B Events
Contentive is a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world. We provide an engaging mix of news, events, intelligence and training, across Digital Marketing, Digital Finance and other Business Media verticals.
Our information based products and services help professionals excel in a world being transformed by digital - and our tools and platform provide marketers with access to clearly defined audiences.
Founded in 2012, we have offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and India. Our London team are located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies - all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £350M.
The breadth of our events portfolio ranges from Award Ceremonies, Exhibitions, Conferences, B2B and P2P networking and webinars and our events portfolio continues to expand across our verticals which include Digital Finance and HR.
We’re now looking for a self-motivated and successful Delegate Sales Manager to grow our delegate sales team. The team will be responsible for the acquisition of C-Suite leaders and senior decision makers from some of the world largest companies to attend events including HRD, which is the most senior HR gathering of this kind in the world. This popular event brings together over 600 qualified C-Suite HR leaders and pioneering HR solution providers. The summit is jam packed with over 100 speakers who have included the likes of Howard Webb, Former Premier League & FIFA Referee, John Vincent, CEO of Leon Restaurants and David Ulrich, Thinkers50. Brands represented at the speaker and delegate level include Mastercard, Benetton, McDonald’s, Tesco, Vodafone and ebay.
- Oversee and take ownership of the delegate sales process, including building and managing a pipeline and reporting on all activities for your team
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new and repeat attendees on a market leading portfolio, generating revenue for the company by utilising its profile and status
- Creating your network through businesses to extend your reach and fill your pipeline
- Develop KPIs for your team in line with the needs of the business and overall revenue target
- Monitor, record and meet/exceed the KPI’s set for your team which will include revenue targets
- Immerse yourself within your industry area to develop great relationships with your C-Suite target market
- Develop internal relationships with your production team to grow your industry knowledge
- Create a team of high calibre delegate sales executives and manage their productivity on a daily basis
- Work with marketing to hone your warm lead generation and to develop target lists
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Determined self-starter
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven business acumen
- Demonstrable track record within B2B sales
- Be used to spending 1.5 hours on the phone each day
- 2+ years’ experience within B2B outbound sales
- 1+ years’ experience in line managing a team
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in managing others
Culture & Benefits
We’re inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative and we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do so if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!
Our benefits package includes:
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
To find out more, please visit www.contentive.com or www.hrdsummit.com