Account Manager - Surgical consumables
- Market leading, international organisation
- Varied, challenging theatre surgical sales role
- Superb career development and earning prospects
THE COMPANY:A truly global manufacturer who excel across a range of medical disciplines. This division of the company specialises in the provision of a premium range of consumables used within cardiac, neuro, spinal, gynae, liver, breast, plastic and cardiothoracic procedures and a rare opportunity has arisen for a high calibre, driven medical sales professional to manage and grow their well-established West Yorkshire sales territory.
THE ROLE:As Account Manager the successful candidate will be managing and growing key relationships with surgeons, theatre managers, procurement and pharmacy. You will be selling very much on clinical features and benefits and it is essential that you have done this previously. Candidates must have a proven, successful hospital sales track record - preferably within theatre / devices, or pharmaceuticals in the case of outstanding candidates, both with existing and new business. Full product training will be provided, earning prospects are very attractive as are career progression opportunities.
The Package for Account Manager:
- Basic: £35,000 to £42,000
- Bonus: £10,000 to £20,000
- Car: Fully expensed BMW / Audi
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 25 days holiday + stats