Our Client, who are a Major Infrastructure & multi-disciplined solutions market leader are currently looking for a Proposals Manager on a permanent basis to provide effective and proactive 360 support in tender submissions.
Working closely with the Head of Bidding, Marketing and Communications Teams - You will be producing quality marketing collateral/Project profiles and case studies.
You will be responsible for:
- To support the work winning team in tender and work winning activity as necessary.
- To assist the Market Analysts in the development and maintenance of the Bid and Proposal database.
- Update and maintain the online proposals database system/build a comprehensive library to help teams formulate tender responses efficiently.
- To facilitate/coordinate panel meetings in accordance with PDM procedures.
- To input tenders into Contract Management System to generate and notify bid team of fee bid numbers.
- To set up and upload/download documentation to and from clients or web portals to CMS.
- To manage tender queries to and from clients and share with the tender team.
- To assist with the review and challenge of tender documentation to ensure the production of professional tender submissions.
- To compile completed tender documents and upload and share between portals and databases.
- To facilitate the production of company CV’s in order to support work winning activities.
- To manage and update Proposals Team SharePoint.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Competitive salary & benefits offered in return for your hard work. There is potential for the right candidate to be offered a permanent position during an initial phase of contracting.
Please apply for immediate consideration for this great opportunity.