I am currently recruiting a Demand Planner to join a leading FMCG business based in Redhill.
My client have a European presence and are industry leaders.
The Demand Planner will be responisble for the following:
- Creating short, medium and long term customer forecasts enabling the business to achieve sales, customer service and finished goods waste target
- Leading S&OP meetings and reporting back across the business
- Monitoring daily ex-factory sales and adjust customer forecasts as necessary to ensure supply.
- Point of contact cross functionally for all medium-long term service or supply issues to customer and manage scenarios/contingencies to improve supply.
- Managing the Demand Planning accuracy and perform regular route cause analysis to determine an action plan to reduce further issues
The Demand Planner must offer a proven track record of forecasting within a FMCG environment. It is essential you have populated customer forecasts and managed all supply from factory to customer.
Excellent communication skills are required as you will liaise heavily with internal stakeholders as well as customers.
The Demand Planner must be analytical in order to drive forecasting efficiency.
You must also possess the capability to work in a fast paced environment.
£32000 - £35000 plus competitive package