£19,000 - £22,000
My client are leading in their industry and are passionate about being professional and applying their expertise to surpass expectations. The company cover individual as well as national portfolios in retail, public and commercial sectors supporting some of the UK’s most prestigious companies.
I am currently recruiting for a Sales/Marketing Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. You will support the Sales Support Manager as well as the wider sales team. You will also manage clients and cover quotes, bids, account management and any other enquiries.
Duties will include:
- Manage the quotation process within the sales management
- Data analysis on larger bids and manipulate data accordingly
- Draft support documentation on tender opportunities
- Client handover communication confirming details, start dates whilst following guidelines and procedures
- Desk research into potential client industries
- Being involved in the new business sales processes i.e. sales calls, top prospects and cleansing the database
- Utilise the system/database and manage a sales pipeline
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Be involved in sales team meetings
- Any other duties that are required
What we are looking for
- High level or written and verbal skills
- Expert level of working with Excel including Pivot tables, V-Look ups, IF functions, Relative & Absolute Referencing, Data Validation Functions and Data Cleansing.
- Experience of working with a CRM database
- Experience of working with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Someone who is passionate about customer service and has an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to manage a workload and work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and an active team player
- Facilities or cleaning industry experience is desirable
Ideally you will also have a full clean driving licence and able to travel occasionally for events.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)