We are currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst role for an exciting global services organisation based in Oxford. The successful candidate will be joining a business where their work will directly influence the commercial success of the wider business.
- Drive continuous improvement in the timeliness and quality of insights produced and continually seek to lower cost of production
- Work with Business Leaders and others to ensure that the information produced in relevant and drives better business decision making.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial and non-financial data produced by the Business Decision support team.
- Support, analyse and drive insight into Business drivers across the Group to support preparation of monthly Corporate reports, including CFO and Board reports, with appropriate supplementary analyses and commentary.
- Provision of Group wide reporting at entity level, including production of and insight to Country and Regional P&Ls.
- Support production of Group reporting to satisfy needs of external stakeholders to include Banks and Investors.
- Prepare monthly management financial reports and presentations related to Labour costs: collect data, add commentaries and insights, distribute reports and adjust according to feedback.
- Additional ad-hoc analyses to support Group Reporting, including summarizing of ledger information.
- Devise and implement effective budgeting and forecasting processes which delivers required outputs on time, to a high standard, efficiently.
- Preparation of and input to the forecast cycle - collate and load of forecast data to financial system including review and refinement of Group P&L Profile.
- Assist in the preparation of Budget and Forecast review packs including associated commentary with specific focus on employee related costs.
- Assist in the preparation of the financial forecast which supports the multi-year Strategy and Operational Plans
- Ensuring alignment across HR and Financials - Global responsibility of headcount related reporting and entries within the financial system working with HR on data alignment
- Maintain and improve global workforce forecast model to cover all aspects of employee related costs.
- Ownership of calculations for Group Incentive Plans and associated provisions
The successful candidate will be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and data management.